Today was a bit of a slow day. I've played around with an initial following camera, it has however been a bit of a failure but it's a starting point. I'll be playing around with some different ideas as this attempt will not suffice for the final implementation.
I also started an initial implementation to move the game logic into a Domain that would contain my game state as well as provide standardized set of actions that can be used for interaction. It will most likely still take a few iterations before I crack how to approach this problem, but I believe once I've got it down I'll be able to more easily start adding features.
The final issue that I would have liked to address but could not is to find a way of laying out some game scenarios and then have some tool that can import these scenarios for me. It's a toss up between using some JSON/XML schema, a string map or using a bitmap to easily define usages.
Other than that I'm dedicating this week to cracking theses issues as I'll be able to start churning out the rest of my planned features more easily. That's it for today!